Your Homemaker’s Challenge is to create a cupcake, or your interpretation of it, that tells us about who you are. Get creative. Think of your hobbies, heritage, looks, tastes, or think outside the cupcake wrapper and make a cupcake out of something other than cake. It is totally up to you but we must get a glimpse of who you are through your cupcake.
- It's a simple yellow cake mix with chocolate frosting.
- This is my favorite cake mix, simple, classic, always yummy!
- I love to work together in community, so having Sue work on this with me made this cupcake even more special!
- I whipped out her pampered chef icing kit and did a little fancy swirl on top, which is also like me, classic and simple through and through with a little pizazz.
- The silver wrapper makes it pop without being crazy and over the top.
- The star sprinkles on top are full of colors and just make you want to smile, which is what I love to do when I am around other people...lift them up and bring them joy!
- Of course all things yummy should be served with a nice cup of coffee, which always brings a smile and a great conversation!